Know Narendra Modi Age and education, career in politics and the journey of becoming the Prime Minister of India
narendra modi birthday
Narendra Modi was born on September 17, 1950, in Vadnagar, Gujarat, to a Gujarati Hindu family of grocers.
1. He was the third of six children. His father, Damodardas Mulchand Modi, lived from approximately 1915 to 1989, and his mother, Hiraben Modi, lived from 1923 to 2022.
Early Life in Vadnagar
1. Modi's early years were spent in Vadnagar, experiencing a humble beginning in a family involved in grocery business.
narendra modi education qualification
1. In 1978, Modi earned a B.A. degree in political science from the School of Open Learning at the University of Delhi, graduating with a third class.
Political Career Beginnings
Modi's political journey started with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a Hindu nationalist organization.
Over time, he rose through the ranks and became associated with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Chief Minister of Gujarat
1. Serving as Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014, Modi oversaw significant development initiatives in the state.
Role in the 2002 Gujarat Riots
1. Controversy surrounded Modi's role during the 2002 Gujarat riots, sparking debates about his handling of the situation.
Prime Minister of India
1. After the BJP's victory in the 2014 general elections, Narendra Modi became the Prime Minister of India.
Reelection in 2019
Modi secured a decisive mandate and was reelected for a second term in 2019.
Leadership Style and Policies
Known for his leadership style, Modi emphasizes economic reforms, infrastructure development, and initiatives like "Make in India" and "Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
Early Work and Education Transition
Modi's early work involved assisting his father at a tea stall and later running his own tea stall with his brother
Despite facing academic challenges, Modi's determination and transition to politics marked his resilience and adaptability.
If you are interested in knowing more about new things and want to learn something new then click here and