Probability of Rain in Delhi
Rain in Delhi: Rain has started again in Delhi. People were getting relief due to sunshine in few days and chances of rain are increasing again. There was a change in the weather of Delhi in both January and December but there was no rain. Chances were very less but chances of cold and heavy rain may increase in February season.
Rain In Delhi: Changes in weather are being seen in Delhi and Delhi NCR. During the days of Holi, dark clouds and strong winds were seen in the weather and on January 31, rain was seen in Delhi. This rain was seen from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Earlier the rain here was light and accompanied by strong winds, but the weather department has predicted that the cold will increase.
It is claimed that every year there is severe cold in January in Delhi, but this year the weather was different because on January 30, we saw the first rain of the month of January. However, in the month of January, the weather center receives 19.1 ml of rain and this This time Delhi remained dry due to lack of much rain but the weather changed its form at the end of the month.
Earlier only on January 24, light rain was seen in Delhi NCR which lasted only for one or two hours and this time only 8 hours of rain was seen in Delhi. .5 ml of rain fell as it fell on the last day of the month of January
Weather in Delhi 10 days
- Thu 01: In the morning, there might be some light rain. The temperature will be around 18°C (maximum) and 10°C (minimum). There is a 42% chance of rain, and the wind will be coming from the southeast at 16 km/h.
- Fri 02: Mostly sunny weather is expected with a high of 19°C and a low of 9°C. There’s only an 8% chance of rain, and the wind will be from the northwest at 13 km/h.
- Sat 03: It will be partly cloudy with a temperature range of 18°C to 13°C. There’s a very low chance of rain (3%), and the wind is expected from the west-northwest at 13 km/h.
- Sun 04: In the morning, there might be some light rain again. The temperature will be around 18°C (maximum) and 11°C (minimum). There is a 46% chance of rain, and the wind will be coming from the southeast at 13 km/h.
- Mon 05: Expect partly cloudy conditions with temperatures ranging from 18°C to 9°C. There’s a 14% chance of rain, and the wind will be from the northwest at 11 km/h.
- Tue 06: Mostly sunny weather is expected with a high of 17°C and a low of 8°C. There’s an 11% chance of rain, and the wind will be from the west-northwest at 13 km/h.
- Wed 07: Mostly sunny with temperatures ranging from 17°C to 7°C. There’s a 4% chance of rain, and the wind will be from the west-northwest at 18 km/h.
- Thu 08: The weather will be sunny with temperatures between 17°C and 6°C. There’s only a 2% chance of rain, and the wind will be from the west-northwest at 19 km/h.
- Fri 09: Sunny weather with temperatures ranging from 17°C to 6°C. There’s a 4% chance of rain, and the wind will be from the west-northwest at 11 km/h.
- Sat 10: The day will be sunny with temperatures between 18°C and 6°C. There’s a 4% chance of rain, and the wind will be from the west-northwest at 8 km/h.
- Fri 02: Mostly sunny weather with only 8% chance of rain.
- Sat 03: Partly cloudy conditions with a very low chance of rain (3%).
- Mon 05: Partly cloudy weather with a 14% chance of rain.
- Tue 06: Mostly sunny conditions with an 11% chance of rain.
- Wed 07: Mostly sunny weather with only a 4% chance of rain.
- Thu 08: Sunny conditions with a minimal 2% chance of rain.
- Fri 09: Sunny weather with a 4% chance of rain.
- Sat 10: Sunny conditions with a 4% chance of rain.
Chance of heavy rain for 2 days
There is not much possibility of rain in the first 10 days of February, but there is a possibility of rain in the morning on the first day of February i.e. 1st because the Meteorological Department has predicted rain in Delhi on Thursday and Sunday, which is on the 1st and 4th. Showers are expected on Sunday the 1st and light drizzle and strong winds are expected on Sunday the 4th.
snowfall in Delhi
Due to rain in Delhi, the tourists have got a new happiness because due to this rain, light snowfall was seen in Delhi and due to snow falling on the hilly places, the tourists felt a new season and with this they welcomed this season. Took full advantage of rain seen in Delhi after a very long time and this has brought a new change in the weather of Delhi.
When rain start in Delhi?
Rain in Delhi : Rain has started in Delhi from 31st January and it can be seen in the month of February because it has been issued by the Meteorological Department that 31st January has brought the knock of rain and now all the people should stay safe in Delhi in the month of February. There can be a chance to see rain, due to this tourists can enjoy the weather of Delhi because this time the month of December and January was pleasant in Delhi, although in other years there is more possibility of rain in December and January.
Rain alert in Delhi (Rain in Delhi)
Due to rain in Delhi, yellow alert has been issued to Delhi. Yellow alert means that people have to be alert about the weather and in such a situation, there is no change in both the minimum temperature and maximum temperature in the month of February. Coming and if we talk about the temperature of Delhi today and tomorrow, it remained between 19 to 20 degree Celsius and the temperature is likely to remain around 21 and 22 degree Celsius throughout this week, but this temperature is in line with the previous year’s temperature. There is a lot of work in comparison and very low temperatures can be seen in this month of February.
Delhi rain with snow
Along with rain in Delhi and snowfall in hilly areas, snowfall was seen in various areas, the first of which is snowfall in areas like Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Muzaffarabad, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand and in these areas. Due to continuous snowfall, the temperature in these areas has also increased significantly and the charge is likely to continue during both 5
Cold wave in Delhi rain
Rain in Delhi: The Meteorological Department has predicted rain in Chandigarh and big cities like Haryana, East Rajasthan, and Maharashtra on February 1 and hence cold wave conditions are not expected in any state. Cold wave here means when cold winds blow strongly. It starts moving and the temperature starts increasing rapidly and where does the temperature start and when the temperature starts falling and the cold starts increasing very rapidly then it is called cold wave but it cannot be seen in any area right now.
Is Delhi colder than Shimla?
Delhi is generally not colder than Shimla. Shimla, being a hill station in the Himalayan region, tends to have cooler temperatures throughout the year compared to Delhi. Delhi, being a part of the northern plains, experiences a wide range of temperatures with hot summers and relatively milder winters compared to Shimla. In winter, Shimla often receives snowfall, making it colder than Delhi during that season.
What is the coldest month in Delhi?
The coldest month in Delhi is typically January. During this month, winter is at its peak, and temperatures can drop significantly, with chilly mornings and nights. It’s advisable to dress warmly during this period as temperatures in Delhi can sometimes reach near-freezing levels in January.
in the final
There may be fluctuations in the weather in Delhi but there may not be much deterioration in the weather because it has been informed by the Meteorological Department and has been shared by the investigation only. Weather in the coming 10 days from 1st February to 10th February. It will be normal and on the first and fourth day you may see light drizzle and strong windy weather and there is not much chance of rain on the remaining days but there may definitely be a possibility of cloud cover.